Advanced Rheumatology & Arthritis Wellness Center provides a comprehensive approach to the diagnosis and treatment of even the most complex balance disorders.
We are dedicated to balance testing and fall risk assessment treatment plans for people of all ages. Our team of balance test experts uses state-of-the-art technology to provide a thorough evaluation during your first visit, a precise diagnosis, and a complete treatment plan.
We specifically provide the following tests and treatment plans to help diagnose our patients’ balance disorder(s):
- EMG/NCVs: Electrical studies of nerve and muscle damage, including Electromyography
- Evoked Potentials: Measures reactions in the brain and spinal cord
- Autonomic Testing: Electrical testing of heart rate and breathing rate (fight or flight reaction)
- Deep Brain Stimulator Adjustments: New technique to relieve Parkinson’s and other tremors
- Ambulatory EEGs: Measures brain waves for the evaluation of seizures
- Vagal Nerve Stimulator Adjustments: For treatment for refractory seizures
- Occipital Nerve Blocks: For treatment of migraines and neuralgia
- Skin Punch Biopsies: For evaluation of small nerve fiber neuropathy (diabetes-related)
- Botox for Therapeutic Use: To relieve migraines and neck pain