We are pleased to welcome our returning patients and also welcome new patients!
As a new patient, please request and fax the following items to our office:
- Recent labs
- Recent x-rays
- Recent progress notes
- Recent medication list
Note: Prior authorizations for new medications and x-rays may take as long as 10-14 days. Appeals for denials of medications or x-rays may take up to 1-2 months. Please be patient with our staff; they are working hard for your good health! We prescribe through our partner Pharmacy Specialty Group; please accept their calls. If your insurance company dictates that you use another specialty pharmacy, the prescription will be transferred there instead. Most prescriptions are now e-scribed.
Please reference the bullets and the phone tree (below) for scheduling appointments, leaving messages for nurses and staff, and requesting refills.
- Our office is open between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Our phones are turned off from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm for lunch and turned off for the evening at 4:00 pm.
- Our nursing staff takes calls until 3:00 pm
- Any calls received after 3:00 pm will be returned the next business day
- If you call after hours you will be notified that the office is closed
- The answering service is for emergencies only
- This service cannot cancel appointments or contact the staff for drug refills
- If there is an emergency during non-office hours, the service will follow a protocol and direct you to call 911 or proceed to the emergency room
- Our policy for new patients is to secure a $50.00 deposit charged to a major credit card. At the time of your appointment this deposit will be applied to your copay if applicable or any balance due. This deposit is to ensure you attending your appointment. If you fail to show for the appointment or do no cancel within 24 hours of the appointment, there will not be a refund.
- Press 3 for appointments
- Press 4 for refills
- Press 5 for nursing
- Press 6 for prior authorizations
- Press 7 for infusion
- Press 8 for billing
- Press 9 for research
Effective 10/1/2016 any co-pay that is not collected at the time of the visit will have a service fee of $10.00 added.
In addition, statements for balances are mailed on a monthly basis. For each duplicate statement, we will now also include a $5.00 service service fee.
All refill requests must be made by 4:00 pm Thursday afternoon if you need a weekend refill.
Cancellations of appointments should be made within 24 hours of the schedule day and time. We reserve the right to charge a $50 fee for now show appointments and appointments not cancelled 24 hours in advance.
Notice of Nondiscrimination: Discrimination is Against the Law
Advanced Rheumatology and Arthritis Research Center, PC complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Advanced Rheumatology and Arthritis Research Center, PC does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Advanced Rheumatology and Arthritis Research Center, PC:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you believe that Advanced Rheumatology and Arthritis Research Center, PC has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
You can file the grievance in person or by mail or fax. If you would like to file by email, contact the Compliance Officer by telephone to request a specific email address. If you need help filing a grievance, the Compliance Officer is available to assist you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at:
www.ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.