Dr. Angela M. Stupi, MD and her certified research coordinator have over 30 years combined experience in pharmaceutical sponsored trials.
Dr. Stupi’s vision is to create an environment where all three core missions of academic medicine – education, research, and clinical excellence – interact to deliver the highest level of care and medical innovation in a nurturing and supportive environment, with a five-star patient experience.
Her team have extensive clinical research with rheumatic drugs such as Celebrex, Humira, Actemra, Orencia, and Cosentyx prior to their FDA approval. Currently, we have several studies available if you have rheumatoid arthritis or psoriasis.
See below for some of our more recent studies and research programs:
- The Corrona Registry non-interventional research program is a coordinated effort to collect information directly from physicians and patients who are at least 18 years of age or older and have been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, such as rheumatoid arthritis, and spondylosing arthropathies.
- By completed Corrona questionnaires, you provide a living history of your auto-immune disease.
- With your help, findings from the Corrona Registries will help doctors treat these health conditions. Patients, like you, who participate in the registry will directly contribute to the health and well-being of others being treated for an autoimmune disease.
- New oral agent for RA
- Rheumatoid arthritis patients who have no prior exposure to Actemra or Enbrel.
- Thorough blood screening and x-rays
- 14 week trial
- Patients are compensated $135.00 for each completed visit
- Observational trial of patients started IV infusions of Remicade or Simponi Aria
- 5 year trial
- $25.00 travel compensation for each completed visit